Mudras Prayer Flags Set
Spirit & wellness
Beautiful set of MUDRAS prayer flags. Hand painted and then printed.
7 pennants on a strand
Mudras are a bridge for awakening the body as a sacred temple of the divine, and the hands are the key to unlock the door to this temple. Each mudra has a specific function for the systems of the body to bring that system back into health and balance.
- Hridaya- gesture of spiritual heart for release of stress, emotion, pent up energy
- Kali – gesture of transformation and release/letting go
- Mira – gesture of fluidity and serenity
- Matangi – gesture of inner harmony
- Padma – (Lotus) gesture of opening of the heart
- Anjali – gesture of offering
- Inspired by tibetan flags – see more at Buddhadoma